WTC Consulting is excited to be a sponsor and/or exhibitor in the following EDUCAUSE 2013 events:
- West / Southwest Regional Conference, February 12-14 in Austin, Texas
- NERCOMP, March 11-13 in Providence, Rhode Island
- Midwest Regional Conference, March 18-20 in Chicago, Illinois
- Southeast Regional Conference, May 29-31 in Atlanta, Georgia
- EDUCAUSE Annual Conference, October 15-18 in Anaheim, California
EDUCAUSE is a nonprofit association whose mission is to advance higher education by promoting the intelligent use of information technology. EDUCAUSE helps those who lead, manage, and use information resources to shape strategic decisions at every level. Their conferences are a gathering of professionals from all levels and roles in the field. The EDUCAUSE Annual Conference draws people from across the United States and around the world, and their two-day, multi-topic regional conferences offer a convenient and cost-efficient way to learn, share, and connect with others in higher education IT in various locations around the United States. To learn more about EDUCAUSE visit www.educause.edu.
We at WTC hope to see you at one or all of our EDUCAUSE events.
For a complete listing of WTC’s 2013 Road Show, visit our website at www.wtc-inc.net.